For Business Start-ups or existing businesses, wishing to raise finance , we can assist you to prepare Business Plans, including
- Cash Flow &Profit forecasts
- Financial Modelling
We are affiliated to one of the largest Accounting Outsourcing practices in the UK. As a result of which we can provide BPO Services ,in UK and abroad, including We are affiliated to one of the largest Accounting Outsourcing practices in the UK. As a result of which we can provide BPO Services ,in UK and abroad, including
- Back office Procedures
- Accounting services
We can represent your business
In India – where we have business partners and offices
In UK – where we can assist in setting up your business and fully represent it
We can assist in setting up your operations and companies in overseas jurisdictions, including
Our Accounting and related services are underpinned by other essential support services, hence covering almost all aspects that a business requires to operate.
We can assist you with many other services associated with running your business, including
- ISO Accreditation
- Secretarial Services
- Debt Collection
- Interim Management
- Use of Business
- Use of business premises
We are experienced in providing confidential & complete HR service, including
- Advertising for vacancies
- Recruitment in UK and also from abroad
- HR Records maintenance
- Employment Contracts
- Temporary staff recruitment
We have teamed up with www.davenportsolicitors.com & www.davenporthr.com Davenport, City Solicitors, specialising in all types of HR and Immigration issues. Contact us in the first instance for initial brief.
Most of our work is Project based. Talk to us about any of your business projects and we can advise you on how to implement them. We have provided our services to businesses in diverse sectors.
Many Small & Medium sized Enterprises (SME’s) and New Start Ups have budget constraints for employing full time Managers and Executives. We have qualified individuals with many year’s experience that you can tap into. The costs will not be prohibitive and we will work within your financial parameters.
SAS can assist in appointing following Part Time – Interim – Temporary Executives
- Financial Controller
- Non-Executive Director
- Finance Director
- Business Advisor
One of our forte is that of carrying out Internal Audits of your administration and accounting systems
- For Ensuring procedures are followed as prescribed
- In preparation for Year End Accounts and Audit
- In preparation for Due Diligence
We can carry out Due Diligence for the purpose of buying a business. If need be, we would engage appropriate experts to assist. The procedures include, but not limited to:-
Investigating all aspects of a business for sale, including :-
- Business Operations
- Financial Performance
- Legal and Tax Compliance
- Customer Contracts
- Intellectual Property
- Management Accounts
- Profit & Cash Flow Forecasts
At SAS consultancy we understand the importance of being able to take a pragmatic and commercial approach when it comes to dealing with HR and Employment Law matters. In today’s fast paced business world it is essential that your business complies with UK employment law as well as adopt a global HR practice.
We have therefore chosen to work with Davenport Solicitors a specialist Employment and Business Immigration law firm based in the city of London, representing employees and employers on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters. Their highly experienced solicitors work with a range of clients, from individuals to multi-national companies. Davenport Solicitors aim to provide a personal and dedicated service throughout.
Below are just some of the Employment Law and HR services provided by Davenport Solicitors.
Business HR and Employment support packages
- Employment legal advice line
- Employment Audit, which includes a review of all your policies and procedures and a detailed report.
- Drafting contracts, policies procedures and handbooks
- Dealing with grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Health and safety
- HR Training
- Recruitment procedures
- Drafting of settlement agreement.
- Advising on redundancy procedures and policies.
- Advising on collective redundancy.
- Advising on TUPE matters.
- Complying with tribunal orders and preparation to hearing.
- Defending a unfair dismissal or discrimination claim
Employment Dispute Insurance
We offer our business clients an Employment Dispute Insurance which if in the unfortunate event they have to defend a claim at a Tribunal they can be rest assured that their legal costs will paid. The insurance also provides cover for any settlement or awards made at the Tribunal.
UK immigration law is constantly changing, so it is crucial to get the right advice and plan your immigration applications well in advance. Davenport Solicitors experienced immigration lawyers understand the importance of your time and what the success of the immigration application means to you and/or your business. They will work closely with you to ensure that your deadlines are met and that your application is successful. Their advice is catered around your needs, supporting you every step of the way.
Davenport Solicitors advise and assist in relation to the following:
Business Immigration Tier 1
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Business Visitor Visas
- Sole Representatives of overseas businesses
Business Immigrations Tier 2
- Tier 2 Sponsorship, Immigration Compliance and Certificates of Sponsorship
- Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Applications for employers
- Tier 2 Certificates of Sponsorship:
- Tier 2 (General) & extension of stay
- Tier 2 (Intra-company transfer) visa & extension of stay
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visa
Points based system Tier 5-Temporary workers
- Tier 5-Charity Worker
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme
- Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange
- Tier 5 Creative and Sporting visa
- Tier 5 Religious worker
- Tier 5 International Agreement
- EEA nationals for residence documents confirming their right of residence
- Non-EEA nationals for EEA Family Permits;
- Non-EEA nationals who are dependants of EEA nationals, for residence documents which again, confirms their right of residence.
- UK Ancestry Visas
- Students and Tier 4 students
Settlement and Nationality
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (“ILR”) or settlement
- ILR for Dependent family members
- Spouses, Civil Partners and Unmarried Partners of British citizens /settled persons. Initial application Naturalisation Applications (British Citizenship).
- British Passport Applications.
Our association with Davenport Solicitor’s is an important part of the Business services that we provide to our clients